Safety is the prerequisite for the management and development of an enterprise. The Group is unswervingly dedicated to the safety-centric management philosophy, and forms an all-round and comprehensive safety management network that covers organization, system, supervision, risk, emergency response, and safety culture to fully protect the safety of its employees.
1. Management System
The Group adopts a hierarchical control mechanism for safety management, builds a multi-level safety management structure consisting of the Safety Management Committee, the Safety and Environmental Protection Supervision Department and various business units to implement safety responsibilities at all levels, establishes a safety reporting system, holds safety work meetings regularly, and closely follows a principle of “safety first with emphasis on prevention and overall control.”
2. Specific Measures
- Develop safety management measures and establish a safety management system in line with national or international standards;
- Determine safety management objectives and implement them level by level, regularly monitor the implementation of safety targets and management measures, and constantly improve safety management level;
- Implement a responsibility system for safe production and define the responsibilities of those in charge of safety management at all levels;
- Establish an emergency planning system and carry out emergency drills;
- Establish a work system of safety supervision, carry out safety evaluations, safety inspections, analysis of dangerous points, identification of sources of danger, technical supervision, defect management, reliability analysis, etc., and draw up anti-accident measures, as well as safety technology and labor protection measures, to minimize safety risks and occupational health hazards to employees and interested parties;
- Carry out safety education and training, including safety training programs, safety months, safety days, regular safety meetings, safety inspections and safety briefings, to improve safety skills and awareness and promote safety culture;
- Implement strict safe work procedures and operate in absolute accordance with procedures for construction safety;
- Keep contractor safety under strict supervision and incorporate health and safety management into the assessment and evaluation of construction contractors;
- Strictly implement the system of workplace fire protection and continuously improve the workplace environment to provide a safe and comfortable working environment.
- Include interested parties in the safety management system, oversee the observance of safety policies by all parties, and make information public.